When planning any event the key is attention to detail and an awareness of the timing of procuring any printed matter whilst keeping an eye on the budget. The best event planners know this, and they need a printer who (1) understands these aspects (2) can deliver the goods on time and (3) be cost effective and stick to a budget. RevPrint has a long history of helping event planners to achieve their goals successfully.
Typical restraints are:
- The details are usually finalised at the last moment.
- When multiple parties are involved both accuracy and timescales are impacted.
- Reputations of suppliers or sponsors are on the line as well as the hosts.
At RevPrint we like to get involved as early as possible providing quotes or estimates so that there are no surprises because the material, and production capacity is allocated. As the event approaches, we like to help with mock ups and proofs to reduce risks and time delays when the details are finally set, and we press “print”.
Usually, at this point, all those involved in the event have a lot on their plates and they need a printer they can trust. RevPrint is a team made up of very experienced members with an imbedded culture of “an eye for detail” and backed by only the best printing and finishing facilities. An event planner can send the files to print knowing they are in good hands.
Typical items produced include:
- Invites and promotional material such as brochures and posters.
- Programme guides, menus, name tags and supporting material for attendees.
- Event signage for directions and the branding of reception desks.
- Place setting tents / tags, seating plans and labelling and wrappers for branded gifts at the event.
No two events are the same. From a wedding to a training seminar, a team building weekend or a one-day conference, they all have their unique requirements. The RevPrint creative team are available and full of ideas to help event planners achieve success.
Leave it with us, you’re in good hands!