What the clients want? – Quicker turn around AND at lower costs!:
(come see for yourself and get a comparitive quote)
More laminating facilities installed:
We will be closing for our annual shutdown: (Feel free to place orders for January now and we will have them ready when you return from YOUR break)
An update showing the new store: With more space available our production work flow and client service areas are now much improved.
Move is completed with minimal disruption: RevPrint, Tokai opened in their new store as planned on the 1st August with only a day and a half closure.
Announcement: RevPrint, Tokai will be moving to larger premises on the 1st August 2014.
(This photo was taken on 02 June when the team visited the new site – compare to the “after” photo above!)
- More space =
- Wider range of services and the capacity to handle even bigger jobs.
- Better customer area to allow our clients to prepare documents
- eg. tenders and building plan sets.
Large format COLOUR scans now added – 1st November 2013
- Ideal for copying of colour PLANS to avoid time consuming colouring in of updates and alterations for Council submissions, etc.
- We can now also make copies of posters or prints for which you no longer have the file.
- Scanning and emailing of PLANS is also available but files over 10 M Bytes will only be placed on the client’s USB.
RevPrint tackled the Twilight run on the 4th Dec and did their bit for Charity – 4th December 2012
RevPrint, Tokai turns 14 this week and we celebrated it in style by taking part in the annual Community Chest Twilight Run on 4th December.